Metres from Lincoln
Wonderful Location with Stunning Service
Excellent Services & Facilities
There’s a slipway available for assisted or self-launch, a hoist able to handle cruisers up to 60 ft, and even a specially designed trailer that can handle narrow boats up to the same length. In addition, there’s full pump-out facilities, diesel, petrol, visitor berths and secure dry berthing ashore.
All moorings (over 200) have individual access to free water and chargeable electricity, with access to toilets, washrooms, showers and laundry facilities. There is also 24-hour security with pontoon access via a security fob.
Mix this with super helpful and friendly staff and you’ll never want to leave.
The Burton Waters Boat sales located on site and at Ipswich is a large family run business with over 28 years experience. They are now one of the largest boat dealerships in the UK supplying boats from Fairline, Jeanneau and Bavaria.
At present they have around two hundred used boats available so take a look at burtonwaters.co.uk.
With Burton Waters Marina having use of over 6000 square feet of purpose-built workshop space and a vast area of hardstanding, they are fully equipped to carry out the service and repair of all marine crafts, from day boats to ocean-going yachts.
Or for a personal quote contact: email@example.com
The Marina has a small, but well-stocked chandlery for all your boating needs with most products for your day-to-day requirements. Whether it’s a packet of stainless steel screws or a fire extinguisher, anti-foul or electronic equipment, they can supply it.
Do you know the risks of the silent killer?
They are now stocking Carbon Monoxide Alarms, please call 01522 567404 for a price.
Mon to Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
Sat, Sun & Public holidays 10.00am – 5.00pm, 10.00am – 4.00pm (winter hours)
For any chandlery-related enquiries, do not hesitate to contact Caroline Cunniffe who will be happy to order any parts you may require if they do not have the item in stock
Tel: 01522 567404
We look forward to welcoming you into the chandlery.
West Stockwith Lock
VHF Channel 14
VHF Channel 9
Hull Marina Lock
VHF Channel 80
Grimsby Fish Dock
VHF Channel 74
South Ferriby Lock
Boston Black Sluice Lock (Apr-Oct)
Boston Grand Sluice Lock
Boston Port Control
Boston Rail Swing Bridge
VHF Channel 12
Denver Sluice Lock
Associated British Ports
If you are an out of hours visitor, or you have any concerns please contact security on 01522 580920 and they will assist you
Moorings and Hardstandings Charges
12 months in advance
9 months in advance
6 months in advance
Quarterly in advance
Monthly in advance
- Weekly: from £84 (plus electricity)
- Daily / Overnight: from £113 (plus electricity)
- Min chargeable length: 7.5m
- Deposit on Amenity Keys: £20
Payment for mooring rates must be paid in full, in advance, to take advantage of the preferential rates. Accounts not settled in full by the due date will attract the higher rates. Please note: Boaters should be aware that mooring contracts terminated early will not be subject to a refund.
Boat craneage on and off road transport:
- Upto 9m: £198
- Over 9m: £242
- Narrowboat survey lift: £262
- Narrowboat lift out & re-launch: £414
Lift vessel / powerwash below waterline & chock ashore: £24.48 per metre
Re-launch: £16.63 per metre
Boat Yard Services: £67.25 per hour (minimum charge 1 hour labour)
Subcontractors Charge for approved subcontractors engaged to work on the premises privately/directly to client: £70.00 (per man, per day)
All subcontractors must be approved in advance by Burton Waters Marina Ltd. They must report to the office for the purposes of insurance, health and safety and to supply details of the vessel they will be working on.
Road Trailer Storage: Boat road trailer storage per calendar month: £63
Use of Slipway: Launch and recover for a trailer boat, inclusive of parking for one up to 6 metres: £24.00
Over 6 metres: £36.00
Tow by tug in the event of breakdown: By quotation
Powerwash hull below water line: £7.60 per metre
Tow vessel within the Marina: £50.00
Pump out without chemical: £18.00
- Payment for mooring contracts must be paid in full in advance to take advantage of the preferential rate. Accounts not settled in full by the due date will attract the higher rates.
- Please note: Boaters should be aware that mooring contracts terminated early will not be subject to a refund.
- Mooring fees are charged on the overall length, including davits, dinghies and bathing platforms.
- All boat owners planning on visiting Burton Waters Marina must provide a copy of their valid boat insurance and their CRT licence number.
- All charges are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
- These charges are to read in conjunction with Burtons Waters Moorings Ltd Rules and Regulations.
- All subcontractors must be approved in advance by Burton Waters Marina Ltd. They must report to the office for the purposes of insurance, health and saftey and to supply details of the vessel they will be working on.
HOW TO FIND US
We are here
How can we help?
01522 567 404
01522 580 931
Registered Company: 04779331